Basement Bar Ideas: From Portable to Kegger
Like any other area in your house, your basement may also need your special attention. You can turn your basement into a favorite room in which you can get relaxation, enjoy your hobbies, and even have a party or family gathering. And if you want a bar in your home, why not getting some eye catching basement bar?
Whether you like having a bar in your home or just maximize the function of your basement as a place for partying, gathering, and relaxation, basement bar is the best options. Therefore, start looking for the right basement bar designs available online or offline. While searching for the best plans, here are some most commonly used basement bar ideas you can copy or adopt in your home.
- Portable basement bar. This is one of unique basement bar ideas that are preferred by most homeowners. If you may change your mind easily about where to put your bar, then a portable bar is the best idea. You may want to move your bar somewhere in the area of your house, so consider installing portable basement bar. This one can also be disassembled. A portable bar is considered to be the most innovative bar in the the world of basement bar industry.
- The most common basement bar ideas is L-shaped bar. This design carries the same features and materials like a standard bar, but the shape which is like a big L makes all the difference. A great thing about this bar is that it lets your friends and you to socialize better while sitting due to the closed chairs.
- The simplest design basement bar is straight bar. The appearance of this bar looks like a hotel reception desk. But still, like any other bar design, straight bar is endowed with a special place to put the sink, a space for the cooler, a stool side that provides a foot rest, an arm rail and a place where the bartenders mix the drinks.
- Another unique design coming from basement bar ideas is monster bar. This bar has regular materials and comes with a keg, a beer gutter, and all the other features of a standard bar. The name indicated that this bar has a very huge size which have lots of seats. If you have a large basement, you may opt for this type of bar.
- One of the most popular basement bar ideas is Kegger bar. The characteristic of its shape is a big letter U. As reflected in its name, the bar has a big space for the beer keg as well as refrigerator.
People viewed this after searching for:basement ideas
,basement bar designs
,basement kitchen ideas
,basement bar pictures
,basement bar plans
,rustic basement ideas
,small basement bar ideas
,bar ideas for basement